HOGS Antares Index du Forum
HOGS Antares
Forum officiel de l'Alliance HOGS, serveur Antarès (OGAME)

HOGS Antares Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ored two late touchdowns for the Beng ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: ored two late touchdowns for the Beng Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE -- Manny Machado will have to wait at least another day before making his season debut with the Baltimore Orioles. Machado joined his teammates and was poised to be activated from the 15-day disabled list before rain postponed Tuesday nights game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. The game has been rescheduled for Thursday night, previously a day off for both teams. Machado hasnt played for Baltimore since undergoing left knee surgery last October. The 2013 All-Star third baseman wont formally come off the DL until the next day the Orioles are to play a game, manager Buck Showalter said. Rain is in the forecast Wednesday, too. Machado is ready to play, rain or shine. "Im here to play baseball," he said, "If it is snow, if it is rain, if it is whatever." After a rehabilitation assignment that consisted of playing three games for Class A Frederick, Machado was convinced hes ready to compete again at the major league level. "The last couple days definitely helped," he said. "I felt ready a couple days ago. ... It was just a matter of getting the repetitions. I feel good. Thats the main thing. I feel great. My body feels good, everything feels good. Im just excited to be up here." The 21-year-old Machado hit .283 with 14 homers, 71 RBIs and 51 doubles last year, his first full season in the majors. He will fill the roster spot vacated by slugger Chris Davis, who went on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with a strained left oblique. Machado will also provide stability defensively next to fellow Gold Glove winner J.J. Hardy. "We played 156, 157 games together on the left side of the infield last year, so its going to be nice to be looking over to my right and being pretty familiar with each other," Hardy said. "Were all happy to a have him back." Machado insists theres no play defensively that he would be reluctant to make. "Im ready to play baseball. Im going to go out there and make whatever play comes my way," he said. "I made a couple of nice plays in the lower levels, and I feel good defensively. I feel great (there). Im not concerned about anything. Im a baseball player, and Ive been doing this my whole life. Im just going to go out there, and whatever comes my way, just go out there and do it and play some baseball and have some fun at the same while Im doing it." Frank Gore 49ers Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Cassius Marsh Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Dante-Pettis-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Fred Warner 49ers Jersey . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract. Dante Pettis 49ers Jersey . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules.As the Steelers moved to 4-1, Ben Roethlisberger threw four touchdown passes, including a 72 yard catch and run for Sammie Coates as Pittsburgh beat the New York Jets 31-13. Brandon Marshall responded with a touchdown of his own but it was Big Ben and the Pittsburgh offence that came out on top. Rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott scored two touchdowns as the Dallas Cowboys beat the Cincinnati Bengals 28-14. Elliott had a 60 yard score and went over 100 yards for the third consecutive game this season. Ezekiel Elliott scored two touchdowns for the Dallas Cowboys, including a 60 yard run Brandon LaFell scored two late touchdowns for the Bengals but it wasnt enough as Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott extended his interception-free start to five games.  Dolphins rookie Jakeem Grant scored a 74 yard punt return as Miami slipped to a 30-17 home loss against the Tennessee Titans. In a much improoved performance, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota threw three touchdown passes and ran in for another as the Titans improved to 2-3 for the season.dddddddddddd There was another punt return as Redskins receiver Jamison Crowder scored on an 85 yard run to help Washington beat the Baltimore Ravens 16-10.  Falcons beat Broncos on the road Touchdowns from Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman give Atlanta a 23-16 win over the Denver Broncos. Elsewhere, tight end Martellus Bennett scored three touchdowns on Tom Bradys return as the New England Patriots beat the Cleveland Browns 33-13. Click the link to watch the video above. Also See: Vikings continue perfect start Newton ruled out of Monday Night NFL Cardinals beat Packers on the road Women in the NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006