HOGS Antares Index du Forum
HOGS Antares
Forum officiel de l'Alliance HOGS, serveur Antarès (OGAME)

HOGS Antares Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: International Ice Hockey Federation, ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: International Ice Hockey Federation, Répondre en citant

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. And the No. 7 Tigers (10-1) thanked the crowd with the kind of relentless, high-powered offence their fans have come to expect in a 52-6 win over The Citadel (5-7). The key to Clemsons offence is senior quarterback Tajh Boyd, who threw for five touchdowns and 288 yards in the final home game of his career. Clemson didnt score on its first possession, but made it to the end zone the next five times it touched the ball. Boyd had touchdown passes of 8, 9, 19, 24 and 30 yards. He ended the game with 102 passing TDs in his career and tied the Tigers record of five passing TDs in a game for the sixth time. Three times Boyd has thrown for five scores in the first half. "Hes something special. Everything hes gotten he deserves," said offensive co-ordinator Chad Morris, the architect of an attack that is averaging 515 yards a game and is on pace to break last years record of 512 yards. Everyone expected a celebration Saturday. Clemson came into the game 27-0 against FCS opponents. The fans cheered every senior who ran down the hill, but the biggest ovation was for Boyd, who owns more than 50 school records as part of coach Dabo Swinneys first recruiting class dubbed the "Dandy Dozen" "It wasnt a very heralded class. But I loved every one of them," said Swinney, who won his 50th game of a career that started as interim coach when Tommy Bowden was fired in October 2008. With the victory over The Citadel, the Tigers have won at least 10 games for the third season in a row. They havent done that since putting together four straight 10-win seasons from 1987 to 1990. Now attention turns to next week and No. 12 South Carolina. The Tigers have lost four in a row in the bitter in-state rivalry. "Weve done some really good things for this program. The senior class has accomplished a lot," Boyd said. "The one thing that no one has done is beat those guys." Boyd would throw for 249 yards in the first half Saturday and stayed in the game until almost the final minute of the third quarter, when Swinney called a timeout so the crowd could give him one final ovation. Boyd trotted to the sideline, got high-fives and a big hug from his coach, then ran almost to the tiger paw a midfield and saluted the fans. He finished 21-for-28. "It was a very emotional day for some of the guys," Boyd said. "I dont think we could have handled a game better, especially the last one in the Valley." Among Boyds more than 50 school records are marks for total passing yards, total offence, touchdowns in a game with eight (five passing and three rushing against North Carolina State last year) and most 300-yard passing games. He just missed that mark Saturday, remaining one away from Phillip Rivers Atlantic Coast Conference record of 17 300-yard games. His 102 touchdowns more than double Charlie Whitehurst, who is in second with 48. Boyd was asked if he wanted to stay in and throw on more TD. "Somebody said if you get one more touchdown you break the record. I think I have enough records," Boyd said. Citadel quarterback Ben Dupree ran 23 times for 69 yards, while fullback Darien Robinson ran 17 times for 45 yards. The triple option Bulldogs completed just one pass on five tries, and it lost four yards. The Citadel got two field goals, including one in the fourth quarter on a 21-play drive that took 12:10 off the clock. "Their defensive scheme was the best scheme weve gone against in the four years of running the triple-option," Bulldogs coach Kevin Higgins said. Sammy Watkins caught seven passes for 58 yards and a TD. It might be the last game in Clemson for the junior, who is considered the best receiver prospect in next years NFL draft. Watkins also became Clemsons all-time leading receiver, passing DeAndre Hopkins mark of 3,020 yards set last season. Watkins said the coaches also offered him a solo run down the hill with the seniors. But he refused, saying it wasnt his time. "I didnt want to have that standing ovation. I havent made my decision yet. At the end of the season well see," Watkins said. And on Military Appreciation Day, the Tigers also finally got a touchdown for Daniel Rodriguez, who caught a quick flip as he ran past in motion from backup quarterback Cole Stoudt on fourth-and-goal early in the fourth quarter for the 4-yard score. The 25-year-old junior came to Clemson as a walk on after serving for the Army in Afghanistan. He received the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star Medal with Valor Device. The Tigers tried to get him a TD in garbage time in their 56-7 win over Wake Forest, but couldnt pull it off. "We had to get him in there. Daniel Rodriguez -- no better way to get a touchdown than Military Appreciation Day," Boyd said. "We all want to be in the movie when they make one about him." The Clemson crowd cheered almost as loud for Rodriguez as it did for Boyd. "I never expected to be there," Rodriguez said of the end zone. "And when I got there, I never thought I would get there so I just had so much excitement going through me." DeShone Kizer Jersey . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jmon-Moore-Jersey/ . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. Jaire Alexander Jersey .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. Jimmy Graham Packers Jersey . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.TORONTO -- When Bob Nicholson woke up Friday morning, he turned to the business section of the newspaper and noticed a good omen hours before announcing his resignation as Hockey Canada president and CEO. "I saw that gold had just gone up, so I thought it was the right time to make this announcement," Nicholson joked. Nicholsons tenure will be remembered for 44 gold medals in mens, womens and sledge hockey at various levels in the past 15-plus years. He knows his legacy will revolve around the strength of Hockey Canada, but he really wants to be remembered for his impact on people. "I want it to be about kids, kids playing the game," Nicholson said. "If we have a lot of kids playing the game, were going to win gold medals." Nicholson, 60, has a chance to add a couple more before leaving June 1, but after that the job will fall to someone else. Jim Hornell, chairman of Hockey Canadas board of directors, said hell put together a "blue-ribbon selection committee comprised of many stakeholders in the game to identify and appoint a new president and CEO." Whether Nicholson has any input on that decision is up to Hornell, Nicholson said. In the meantime, hell take some time to relax. "Im going to go out to Penticton, Ive got a spot in Mexico, Im going to go sit up there in a hammock and read a book and just enjoy life for a bit," said Nicholson, who also plans to travel to Minsk, Belarus, in May for the mens world championship. Nicholson said he started to consider resigning just after the Sochi Olympics, when Canada won mens and womens gold yet again. "I have known Bob since I was 15 and he has done so much for my career and for hockey in Canada," said Hayley Wickenheiser, who helped lead the womens team to gold. "No one is more passionate about winning and developing hockey than Bob. He has been a big supporter of womens hockey and is a big reason behind our success." Hornell took time in his remarks at Fridays news conference to point out that Nicholson made major personal sacrifices for Hockey Canada, that the Penticton, B.C., native "has put hockey ahead of so many people and groups competing for his attention." The only time Nicholson got emotional during Fridays remarks was when he talked about sister Lois, wife Lorna and their kids, Mandi, Marijean and Grant. "Lorna, youve done an unbelievable job," he said, choking up. In saying goodbye to an organization hee has been a part of since 1990, when it was the Canadian Hockey Association, Nicholson shared stories about his past and hopes for the future.dddddddddddd One came from a long conversation with Wayne Gretzky. "We were having a laugh and he says, Bob, I remember when you started and wed go out for dinner and I wanted to order dessert and you said, Hey Wayne, we cant afford that. And Id sign a jersey and wed get dinner paid for," Nicholson recalled. "Weve come a long ways." Chief operating officer Scott Smith, who has been mentioned as a replacement for Nicholson, said the organization had 23 employees when Nicholson started and just under 120 now. Nicholson said he had to get introduced to some of the staff recently because the group had grown so big. Managing and building that will be someone elses job. As for what Nicholson does next, he said he doesnt quite know yet. "Im going to see if I can get my old job back in Penticton on the golf range picking up golf balls for the summer," he joked. "But seriously Im going to stay here till June 1 and Im going to take some time. Ive been at this, I dont know how to go half-speed and Im going to enjoy some time in Penticton, see my mom, see my kids. Im sure Im going to do something, but theres certainly nothing in the immediate future." Nicholson will stay on as vice-president of the International Ice Hockey Federation, where he can represent Canadas interests on that world stage. At some point an NHL team could come calling, but he brushed that off for now as speculation. Asked what advice hed give to his successor, Nicholson again brought it back to the people, not the medals. "Care about the game, make sure its safe, make sure that youre in Flin Flon and all the small (towns with) minor hockey across the country," he said. "Talk about sledge hockey, talk about womens hockey. The other stuff will come." That includes more gold medals. Under Nicholson, Canadas men snapped a 50-year Olympic drought at the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City, won on home soil in Vancouver in 2010 and again in Sochi in February. But the career highlight he pointed to was something different. "Maybe in Torino, going and watching our sledge team win for the very first time," Nicholson said. "Seeing the commitment that they had to do to win that gold medal was special. But you can never take away Salt Lake City, Vancouver -- theyre all 1As." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006