HOGS Antares Index du Forum
HOGS Antares
Forum officiel de l'Alliance HOGS, serveur Antarès (OGAME)

HOGS Antares Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: agent after the Sabres retained his rights by tendering ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 10:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: agent after the Sabres retained his rights by tendering Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova is back from injury and looking forward to getting on the court at this years Rogers Cup in Montreal. Forced to deal with a hamstring injury that has bothered her for months, Kvitova is on the mend and excited to play in the weeklong Canadian Open, a tournament she won in 2012. Her first match, which will likely take place on Tuesday, will be her first competitive tennis match since beating Canadas Eugenie Bouchard in the Wimbledon final on July 5. Last week, Kvitova withdrew from the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, Calif., due to the injury. The tournament in Montreal will also be Kvitovas first of the year on a hard court. "It took some time to be at 100 per cent, to be ready for these matches," said Kvitova, who was on hand at Uniprix Stadium in Montreal on Friday for the official tournament draw. "Thats why I withdrew from Stanford, and its much better now and Im ready. Im really looking forward to my first match." Kvitova (ranked No. 3 in the Womens Tennis Association) earned a bye for the first round for being a top-8 seeded player. She wont know her second-round opponent until Monday night, and will face the winner of a first-round match between the Australian Casey Dellacqua (No. 31) and Belgiums Kirsten Flipkens (No. 47). "Its a tough draw," said Kvitova. "Its a big tournament, and everyone is playing. I really dont see an easy opponent." But the 24 year old could easily sneak her way into the quarter-final unchallenged. Kvitova will not have to face another top-10 player for at least the first three rounds. Whats more, Kvitova will avoid the half of the draw featuring top-seed Serena Williams, sixth-ranked Maria Sharapova, and seventh-ranked Bouchard. Montreals Bouchard, who also received a first-round bye, will face the winner of a first-round match between the Croatian Ajla Tomljanovic (No. 55) and a qualifier player yet to be named. Bouchards bracket is slightly less favourable than Kvitovas. The 20 year old could meet 11th-ranked Caroline Wozniacki as early as the third round of the $2.4 million tournament. A victory there would likely mean a quarter-final showdown between Bouchard and Williams. Two other Canadians were also handed difficult assignments ahead of the first round. Aleksandra Wozniak (No. 103), from Blainville, Que., will face 22nd-ranked Sloane Stephens in a match that is expected to take place on Monday. Teenager Francoise Abanda (No. 214), from Montreal, a wild card entry, will take on the 12th-ranked Slovakian Dominika Cibulkova in the first round. The winner will face seventh-seeded Jelena Jankovic. "Not easy for Abanda and Wozniak," said Eugene Lapierre, tournament director for the Rogers Cup. "We might have wanted to see (Abanda) play against lower-ranked opposition, but in a tournament of this calibre, all the players are very strong. For a young 17-year-old, it will be a great experience." The Rogers Cup, as part of the seven-week North American summer tennis season, officially gets underway on Monday with the first-round matches. The final goes Sunday, Aug. 10. Last year, Williams defeated the Romanian Sorana Cirstea in straight sets in the final. The year before, Kvitova took Canadas top tennis prize. "I love Canada -- Montreal and Toronto. I always have good memories in these two cities," said Kvitova. "I have beautiful memories from two years ago when I won here. I always play well here, so Im hoping it will be the same. "The people are great, the crowd is always supporting us. Theyre always cheering for us. Its nice to see people interested in tennis." Notes: Li Na (No. 2) and Simona Halep (No. 3) will not be attending the tournament. à Tennis Canadas Lapierre said the tournament would likely beat attendance records. à Kvitova defeated Bouchard in the second round of last years Rogers Cup. Sammy Sosa Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. Billy Williams Jersey . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Ernie-Banks-Kids-Jersey/ . LeBron James leads the Miami Heat in a quest for three consecutive championship titles, while Tim Duncan looks to add his fifth ring with the San Antonio Spurs when the series tips off with Game 1: Miami @ San Antonio on Thursday, June 5 at 9 p. Joe Maddon Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Yu Darvish Jersey . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Sabres re-signed centre Tyler Ennis on Thursday to a five-year contract worth about $23 million, addressing one of the final pieces of their off-season rebuilding plan. A person familiar with the agreement revealed the terms to The Associated Press. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the Sabres referred to the contract only as a multiyear deal. Ennis was a restricted free agent after the Sabres retained his rights by tendering him an offer last month. Buffalo has now re-signed four of its five restricted free agents, with the exception of forward Luke Adam. Ennis is a speedy, playmaking forward who led the Sabres with a career-best 21 goals and added 22 assists in 80 games last season. Last month, general manager Tim Murray spoke highly of Ennis and how he might help revive the team. Last season, the Sabres (21-51-10) finished last, set a franchisse record for losses and established a post-NHL-expansion-era low by scoring just 150 goals.dddddddddddd "I like his approach to the game. I like his compete level. I like his speed," Murray said. "Theres a lot of things I like about him, and if we can do a long-term deal with him, then obviously the decision weve made is wed go forward with him." Ennis was the second of Buffalos two 2008 first-round draft picks. He is a two-time 20-goal scorer and has 69 goals and 97 assists in 267 games over four-plus seasons with the Sabres. Murray has already been busy restocking the Sabres this summer. Buffalo made a splash in free agency by signing forwards Matt Moulson and Brian Gionta and defencemen Josh Gorges and Andrej Meszaros. Center Sam Reinhart, selected with the No. 2 pick in the draft last month, will also have a shot at making the team. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 10:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOGS Antares Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> TAVERNE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006